What if there are streetlight problems?
Street lights are owned and maintained by Oncor. Residents may report outages directly to Oncor at 1-888-313-4747, or visit the Oncor webpage. Residents also can contact the Transportation Department at (972) 721-2646 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Repairs normally are made by Oncor within 10 to 15 working days.

Show All Answers

1. Does DART offer car pool service?
2. Does DART offer service for the disabled?
3. Does Irving provide public transportation?
4. Does the city sweep the streets in Irving?
5. What about a need for trimming trees near utility lines?
6. What if I have a corner visibility problem?
7. What if I notice a need for street maintenance and repairs?
8. What is the procedure for graffiti removal?
9. What if there are streetlight problems?
10. What if there is a problem with traffic signals?
11. Where can I get a DART schedule?
12. Who maintains public alleys?
13. Who maintains street signs and pavement markings?
14. Who takes care of trimming trees on public property?