The library charges customers for a few things, including:
- Lost or damaged materials, as well as a collection agency referral fee for delinquent accounts that are 75 days past due
- A processing fee is added to items that are lost or have to be replaced
- Printing from the computers or copiers is 20 cents per black and white page, 50 cents for color
- The library's public faxing service charges $1 per page sent.
- Reserving meetings rooms to host for-profit organization meetings cost $75 for each 4-hour period
- Reserving meeting rooms to host non-profit organization meetings cost $25 for each 4-hour period