What if there is mold in my unit?

Check your lease and lease addendums for required forms for reporting mold issues to get the issue resolved. Mold is a civil issue between you and the property owner/management. The City of Irving does not work mold complaints; however, we can conduct an inspection to determine if mold is caused by a code violation after you have properly notified your property management. Contact the Code Enforcement complaint line at (972) 721-4929.

Show All Answers

1. How often are apartments in Irving inspected?
2. How often can I have a garage sale at my apartment complex?
3. What do I do if I have maintenance issues with my unit?
4. What do I do if I have a problem with my lease or utilities charges by my apartment complex?
5. My vehicle was involved in an accident and does not run. Can I store it in the apartment complex parking lot until the insurance claim is settled?
6. What items are allowed to be stored on the balcony/patio of my apartment?
7. What is the process when a property changes names, managers, or owners?
8. What do I do if I have an infestation issue in my unit?
9. What if there is mold in my unit?