Who needs to obtain a temporary event permit?

Temporary food permits are required for those providing food or beverages at special events open to the public. It can be issued for a maximum of 14 consecutive days. Vendors selling or distributing non-time/temperature control for safety foods such as beverages, cookies, chips, candy bars, etc. are not required to obtain a permit. The fee is $50 plus $5 per day per booth. Those in the city holding a permanent food establishment permit shall be required to obtain one, but the fee is waived. All applications must be submitted at least three (3) full business days prior to the event or a $50.00 late fee will be assessed. You may fill out an online Temporary Food Permit Application.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Child-Care Facility permit to keep children in my home?
2. Do I need to submit a plan review for a new or remodeled food establishment?
3. Do Irving restaurants require a certified food manager?
4. How do I obtain a food handler card?
5. Who needs to obtain a temporary event permit?