By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Code Enforcement Complaint

  1. ***PLEASE NOTE: The form is to report Code Violations, NOT the ones listed below.***

    A Code Officer will investigate the complaint submitted.

  2. To Report Other Concerns

    • For noise complaints or on-street/public right of way violations: vehicles abandoned, parked the wrong way, causing an visibility obstruction, oversized commercial vehicles parked in residential areas, expired tags, call Police Non-Emergency (972) 273-1010.
    • For animal concerns and noise complaints, contact Animal Services (972) 721-2256.
    • To report a structure or fence under construction without a permit, or to submit a food establishment health complaint, call Inspections (972) 721-2371 or send email to [email protected]
    • To report graffiti, call Streets (972) 721-2201.
    • To report a neighbor violating water restrictions or blowing leaves into the street/gutters, call Water Utilities (972) 721-2281.
    • To report shopping carts on the sidewalk or street or excessive amounts of trash/debris in the street/curb, call Parks and Recreation (972) 721-2501.
    • For trash, recycling, brush pickup information, contact Solid Waste Services (972) 721-8059 or check here.

  3. Contact Information

  4. Complaint

  5. Would you like to be contacted on this issue?

    Please remember to provide your contact information.

  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.