Applications must be received by August 23. Students accepted into the program will be notified by Wednesday, August 28. Participants will receive the program itinerary, class schedule and expectations.
Please notify the following person:
Note: Walking tours are scheduled for this program.
Information provided will be used only for purposes of the Irving Youth 360° Civic Academy and will never be distributed to third parties. The following questions are included to help ensure that the Irving Youth 360° Civic Academy participants are a representative sample of Irving residents.
In order to participate, you must live in the City of Irving.
If you attend another high school than those listed, please specify below.
Shirts run in adult men's sizes. Please select one.
1. Arrive on time for each session. (5 p.m.)
2. Attend a minimum of nine of the 11 sessions.
3. Photos, videotape and information of participants obtained during this program may be used by the city in marketing efforts.
4. Interact with classmates, participate in activities and have fun!
I have read and understand the “Frequently Asked Questions,” and I agree to abide by the rules set forth in this registration form. I understand that typing my name constitutes my signature and acceptance of the terms and rules of the program.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field