AUDITIONS: Auditions will be held 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Saturday, Feb. 15 at Heritage Senior Center (200 S. Jefferson St.). PERFORMANCE: Irving's Got Talent will be held at 7 p.m., Friday, March 6 at the Irving Arts Center (3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.).Please note: Anyone interested in competing in Irving's Got Talent MUST AUDITION to be part of the show.Selections are made by a panel of judges and all decisions are final. For more information, please contact Tommy Anich at (972) 721-8090.
Please make your selection from the above, as to whether you will be participating as a solo performer, or with a group.
For solo performers, please complete the fields below.If you are auditioning a group, please list the main contact person below, and then list each performer's information in the "Group Performances" section below.
Please complete information on EACH individual participant in your group.If participant is no longer attending high school, please list as "HS graduate" in the space provided for current school.
Please select your preferred audition time from the choices listed below. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
All performances are monitored for content of inappropriate lyrics and gestures. All acts must audition and a panel of judges will determine which acts will participate in Irving's Got Talent on March 6.
Participants are required to perform the same act at the dress rehearsal and at the performance. Dress rehearsal is mandatory and will be held 6 p.m., Monday, Mar. 2.
Irving's Got Talent auditions, dress rehearsal and performance will be held at the Irving Arts Center - Carpenter Performance Hall (3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.). All decisions by the judges and the director of Irving's Got Talent are final. For more information, please contact Thomas Anich at (972) 721-8090.
PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES PRIOR TO SUBMITTING.
1. Applications for Irving's Got Talent (IGT) must be completed in their entirety and submitted to Lively Pointe Youth Center by 8 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 7, 2020. Late applications will not be accepted.
2. Applicants must reside in Irving and be enrolled in middle or high school. Irving homeschool students between the ages of 12 and 18 also may apply.
3. Nonresident teens may participate in IGT as long as they are in a band or group where a majority of the members reside in Irving or are students enrolled in any Irving middle school, high school, or private school.
4. All acts MUST audition to perform at IGT. A panel of judges will determine which acts are chosen to participate in the event which is scheduled for March 6, 2020.
5. If chosen to participate, a mandatory dress rehearsal will be held at 6 p.m., Monday, Mar. 2.
6. All performances are monitored for content and may not contain inappropriate lyrics, references, gestures or profanity.
7. All performance attire and/or costumes must be deemed appropriate by the panel of judges and the event director.
8. Participants are required to perform the same act at the dress rehearsal and at the IGT performance.
9. IGT auditions will be held at Heritage Senior Center Ballroom (200 S. Jefferson St.). The dress rehearsal and performance will be held at the Irving Arts Center – Carpenter Performance Hall (3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.).
10. All decisions by the judges and the director of IGT are final.
Applicant must check prior to sending.
For clarifications regarding any of the above guidelines, contact Thomas Anich at (972) 721-8090 or visit Lively Pointe Youth Center, 909 N. O'Connor Road.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field