AUDITIONS ARE GOING VIRTUAL THIS YEAR! Participants must upload a video of their performance on YouTube and submit the link, along with this application form by Feb. 5. PERFORMANCE: Irving's Got Talent will be held at 7 p.m., Friday, Feb. 19 at the Irving Arts Center (3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.).Please note: Anyone interested in competing in Irving's Got Talent MUST SUBMIT AN AUDITION VIDEO to be considered for the show.Selections are made by a panel of judges and all decisions are final. For more information, please contact Tommy Anich at (972) 721-8090.
Please make your selection from the above, as to whether you will be participating as a solo performer, or with a group.
For solo performers, please complete the fields below.If you are auditioning a group, please list the main contact person below, and then list each performer's information in the "Group Performances" section below.
Please complete information on EACH individual participant in your group.If participant is no longer attending high school, please list as "HS graduate" in the space provided for current school.
YouTube video submission requirements:
Video should be publicly viewable. Video should include the name(s) of performer(s) in the description, along with the group/act name, if applicable.
Video should be no longer than 8 minutes with clear audio and video.
Video must not contain any obscene language or content.
All performances are monitored for content of inappropriate lyrics and gestures. All acts must audition and a panel of judges will determine which acts will participate in Irving's Got Talent on Feb. 19.
The Irving's Got Talent performance will be held at the Irving Arts Center - Carpenter Performance Hall (3333 N. MacArthur Blvd.). All decisions by the judges and the director of Irving's Got Talent are final. For more information, please contact Thomas Anich at (972) 721-8090.
PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND GUIDELINES PRIOR TO SUBMITTING.
1. Applications for Irving's Got Talent (IGT) must be completed in their entirety and submitted to Lively Pointe Youth Center by Feb. 5, 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
2. Applicants must reside in Irving and be enrolled in middle or high school. Irving homeschool students between the ages of 12 and 18 also may apply.
3. Nonresident teens may participate in IGT as long as they are in a band or group where a majority of the members reside in Irving or are students enrolled in any Irving middle school, high school, or private school.
4. All acts MUST audition to perform at IGT. A panel of judges will determine which acts are chosen to participate in the event which is scheduled for Feb. 19, 2021.
5. All performances are monitored for content and may not contain inappropriate lyrics, references, gestures or profanity.
6. All performance attire and/or costumes must be deemed appropriate by the panel of judges and the event director.
7. IGT auditions will be virtual, submitted as a video via YouTube.
10. All decisions by the judges and the director of IGT are final.
Applicant must check prior to submitting.
For clarifications regarding any of the above guidelines, contact Thomas Anich at (972) 721-8090 or visit Lively Pointe Youth Center, 909 N. O'Connor Road.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field