November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 3, 2019 @ Carpenter Hall
MainStage presents Broadway’s 1975 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-Winning Musical, “A Chorus Line.” The plot revolves around a single day in the lives of 17 dancers, all vying for a spot in the “chorus line” of a Broadway musical. Based on real Broadway dancers’ stories as told to fellow dancer and choreographer Michael Bennett, “A Chorus Line” is funny, heartbreaking and refreshingly honest.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 1, 2019, All Day @ Irving Public Library locations.
Come Write In!During National Novel Writing Month in November, write a number of words each day, and by the end of the month, you've got a 50,000-word book draft. In addition, programs throughout November at West Irving Library provide writing space and camaraderie, as well as snacks.For more information about NaNoWriMo and its year-round activities, please visit https://www.nanowrimo.org/.Please note that Irving Public Library locations will be closed on Nov. 7, Nov. 28, and Nov. 29.