October 22, 2020
November 6, 2020
128 N. Briery
November 10, 2020
November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 10, 2019, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM @ Heritage Aquatic Center
AquaStars provides special needs children with an opportunity to sidestep crowds and experience the excitement of play in an indoor, 20-yard, temperature-controlled lap pool. The Heritage Aquatic Center’s ammenities include an accessible ramp, accessible chair lift and water chair, making it an ideal location for the AquaStars program. The city will provide the appropriate lifeguard and staffing ratios, as well as access to waterproof wheelchairs. The program is custom-designed to children with special needs, ages 18 and younger. Participants must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. For more information about the AquaStars Program, please call (972) 721-7311.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 10, 2019, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Suite 200
Every second Sunday, Irving Arts Center hosts Family Funday ? offering free craft projects that are fun for the whole family. Celebrate the life and work of American artist Georgia O’Keeffe with this month’s art-making activities.
November 10, 2019, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Carpenter Hall
Entertainment Series of Irving presents the 3 Redneck Tenors, a new breed in the “tenor genre.” Performing their unique brand of musical comedy and featuring down-home laughs mixed with big city music, 3 Redneck Tenors performances have been described as Duck Dynasty goes to Carnegie Hall!