November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 12, 2019, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Learn English vocabulary, writing, and conversation. Facilitated by the Irving Independent School District Adult Education Department and Workforce Solutions. Sessions for beginning and intermediate levels are in October on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-5 p.m. For more information, please call (972) 600-6130.
November 12, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
A representative from Workforce Solutions helps adults with career assessments, online job searches, and free job training information.
November 12, 2019, 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ West Irving Library Meeting Room
Explore the joy of coloring with light refreshments and soothing music. All supplies are provided. Ages 18 and up. No children, please.
November 12, 2019, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ West Irving Library Storytime Room
Feeling stressed? Find peace within, learn to meditate and find balance with guided meditation. This free program is presented by DFW Sahaja Yoga Meditation.