July 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
August 25, 2020 - August 29, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
September 7, 2020
September 15, 2020
September 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 14, 2019, 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Learn English vocabulary, writing, and conversation. Facilitated by the Irving Independent School District Adult Education Department and Workforce Solutions. Sessions for beginning and intermediate levels are in October on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2-5 p.m. For more information, please call (972) 600-6130.
November 14, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ East Library Program Room
A representative from Workforce Solutions helps adults with career assessments, online job searches, and free job training information.
November 14, 2019, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ South Irving Library Meeting Room #2
Isha Foundation instructors present this series featuring simple yoga for ages 7 through adult. The Isha Foundation recommends attending class on an empty stomach. Please bring your own yoga mat and towel. This month's dates are Nov. 14 and Nov. 21; no session on Nov. 7 or Nov. 28.
November 14, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
This book club alternates monthly, revisiting the tried (the classics) and exploring the true (new nonfiction). The title for November is The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown, Reserve your copy at the Valley Ranch Library information desk. Copies are limited.Please note that the book club will not meet in December.
November 14, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room
November 14, 2019, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room
November 14, 2019, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room
November 14, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ City Council Chambers