November 25, 2019 - November 27, 2019
5001 N. MacArthur Blvd.
November 28, 2019 - November 29, 2019
November 30, 2019
4100 W Airport Fwy
December 7, 2019
217 S. Main St.
December 7, 2019
825 W. Irving Boulevard
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 3, 2019 @ Carpenter Hall
MainStage presents Broadway’s 1975 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-Winning Musical, “A Chorus Line.” The plot revolves around a single day in the lives of 17 dancers, all vying for a spot in the “chorus line” of a Broadway musical. Based on real Broadway dancers’ stories as told to fellow dancer and choreographer Michael Bennett, “A Chorus Line” is funny, heartbreaking and refreshingly honest.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 2, 2019, 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM @ Northwest Park Recreation Center
Ages 5 and older
Enjoy a day of relaxation while painting various pieces of pottery. Children ages 12 and younger must be accompanied by a parent.
November 2, 2019, 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM @ Mustang Park Recreation Center
Gather your friends and join us for a friendly good time. Food and drinks will be provided. Free IPAR ID for all participants ages 12 and over. Registration is limited! Please call the center for more information. Cost is $10 per person for ages 10 to 15 years old.
November 2, 2019, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Mountain Creek Preserve
Children in grades K-5 have an opportunity to explore nature in our beautiful parks! Participants will team up with an experienced naturalist who will guide each group through Campion Trails' Mountain Creek Preserve to discover different plants and animal species.
Light refreshments will be provided. Advanced registration is required and must be made at an Irving neighborhood recreation center.