November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 22, 2019 - November 23, 2019 @ Carpenter Hall
Dallas Bangla Theater presents its 10th production “Projapoti – The Matchmaker” by playwright Thornton Wilder, which was adapted in Bengali by Tariq Anam Khan. The production is directed by Md Ziaul Haque Zia.
November 23, 2019, 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM @ Carpenter Hall
Presented by the Irving Symphony Orchestra. Fourteen-year-old piano sensation James Tien performs Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue,” one of America’s most beloved pieces for piano and orchestra. Czech composer Antonin Dvorak’s symphony No. 9 “New World,” one of the most famous in all symphonic repertoire, also will be performed.
November 23, 2019, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Children will create a themed craft to engage their problem solving and creative skills. All materials are provided. Adults accompanying the children are encouraged to help. Limited to 15 children. Grades 1-5. Tickets are required.
November 23, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM @ West Irving Library Meeting Room
Teens in grades 6-12 will compete in teams racing "around the world" to complete challenges. The first team to reach the final destination will win a prize!
November 23, 2019, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Green Room
For more information and to register, please call (972) 721-4669.