November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 4, 2019, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Learn English vocabulary, writing, and conversation. Facilitated by the Irving Independent School District Adult Education Department and Workforce Solutions. Sessions for the advanced level are in October on Mondays and Wednesdays from noon-3 p.m. For more information, please call (972) 600-6130.
November 4, 2019, All Day @ Irving Public Library locations.
Come Write In!During National Novel Writing Month in November, write a number of words each day, and by the end of the month, you've got a 50,000-word book draft. In addition, programs throughout November at West Irving Library provide writing space and camaraderie, as well as snacks.For more information about NaNoWriMo and its year-round activities, please visit https://www.nanowrimo.org/.Please note that Irving Public Library locations will be closed on Nov. 7, Nov. 28, and Nov. 29.
November 4, 2019, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ South Irving Library Program Room
A representative from Workforce Solutions helps adults with career assessments, online job searches, and free job training information.
November 4, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
This month's selection is The Nest by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeney. Please join us for fun, friendship and a lively discussion. This women's-only book club focuses on books about self-discovery, love, and relationships with family and friends. Light refreshments. Check out your copy of the book at the Valley Ranch Library information desk. Copies are limited.
November 4, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room