July 3, 2020
July 21, 2020
4444 W. Rochelle Road
August 6, 2020
601 Schulze Dr.
August 29, 2020
333 Valley View Lane
August 29, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
November 1, 2019 - November 30, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Horizons – Sparky Campanella | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Traditional and Contemporary Indian Art | Focus Gallery | Through Nov. 10
* Billie Holiday at Sugar Hill Photographs by Jerry Dantzic | Main Gallery | Through Nov. 17
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Nov. 16-Jan. 26
November 7, 2019 - November 9, 2019 @ Carpenter Hall
MainStage presents Broadway’s 1975 Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-Winning Musical, “A Chorus Line.” The plot revolves around a single day in the lives of 17 dancers, all vying for a spot in the “chorus line” of a Broadway musical. Based on real Broadway dancers’ stories as told to fellow dancer and choreographer Michael Bennett, “A Chorus Line” is funny, heartbreaking and refreshingly honest.
November 9, 2019, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ South Irving Library Program Room
Spend the afternoon listening to globally-acclaimed Celtic fingerstyle guitarist, singer and storyteller Jerry Barlow. He will play traditional music from the British Isles, Americana tunes, and his own compositions, while sharing the history, humor, and legends behind the music. His recordings may be heard regularly on National Public Radio and he has been featured in Celtic Connection and Fingerstyle Guitar magazine. An Irving Chautauqua presentation. All ages.
November 9, 2019, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ West Irving Library Activity Room
Celebrate National Picture Book Month with a party full of fun and surprises! Activities include a visit by David Goodner, author of the Ginny Goblin books, picture-taking with with Winnie the Pooh, games, crafts, and refreshments. Children 10 years old and younger will also take home a free book! All ages.
November 7, 2019, 9:00 AM - November 9, 2019, 4:00 PM @ Heritage Senior Center
The craft sale you know and love is bigger and better than ever! 3 days with great handmade items and special gift items for you to choose from! Whether its a special occasion gift, a start on your Christmas shopping or just treat yourself to something nice. The Heritage ballroom will be filled with tables full of great things to buy!