October 22, 2020
November 6, 2020
128 N. Briery
November 10, 2020
November 11, 2020
801 W. Irving Blvd
November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
December 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* 27th Annual Holiday Exhibition and Tree Decorating Competition | Main Gallery | Dec. 1-31
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Jan. 12
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
December 7, 2019 - December 25, 2019 @ Centennial Park
Irving’s Centennial Park is lit up for the holidays. The free light display affords a leisurely stroll through one of the jewels of Irving’s Heritage District, Centennial Park.
The park is decorated with 60,000 lights on the fences, trees and bridge, and walkways are lighted on each side to keep pathways visible for visitors after dark. This holiday tradition is staffed 24/7. On-duty employees wear uniforms day and night, clearly identifying them as city staff, and visitors can ask any questions they have about the decorations.
Portable restrooms are available. No bike riding through the display.