July 3, 2020
July 21, 2020
4444 W. Rochelle Road
August 6, 2020
601 Schulze Dr.
August 29, 2020
333 Valley View Lane
August 29, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
December 26, 2019 - December 28, 2019 @ North Lake Natatorium
Want to learn skills that will help you save lives? Become a certified lifeguard.
Prerequisite: Minimum age 15. Successful skills test, which includes 300-yard continuous swim; a 10-pound brick retrieval from 7 to 10 feet depth of water followed by a 20-yard return carrying the brick; and treading water for two minutes without using hands. Test must be completed one week before class or must have instructor approval.
Successful completion of the course will result in American Red Cross Life Guard/First Aid, CPR-Professional Rescuer, and AED certifications.
Register in person at the North Lake Aquatic Center, 5001 N. MacArthur Blvd. For more information, call Aquatics Coordinator Daniel Farran at (469) 446-0201 or Chris Trevino at (469) 435-1626.
* Scholarships are available on a case-by-case basis.
December 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* 27th Annual Holiday Exhibition and Tree Decorating Competition | Main Gallery | Dec. 1-31
* 2019 IAA Traveling Animal Art Exhibition | Main Gallery | Through Jan. 12
* Ed Wheeler: Santa Classics | Focus Gallery | Nov. 16- Jan. 12
* Some Illustrator: Pictures by Melissa Sweet | Dupree Lobby | Through Jan. 26
* Season’s Greetings: Holiday Cards by Celebrated Artists from The Monroe Wheeler Archive | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Through Jan. 12
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.