December 10, 2019
4100 W Airport Fwy
December 10, 2019
601 Schulze Dr.
December 14, 2019
1714 N Story Road
December 17, 2019 - December 21, 2019
4140 Valley View Lane
December 24, 2019
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 19, 2019, All Day @ North Lake Natatorium
Register in person prior to class or online at SoggyZoggy.com.
February 1, 2019 - February 28, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Art Imitating: Black History Month Exhibition Presented by the Irving Black Arts Council Life | Main Gallery | Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 9.
* Here and Now: Prints by Carolyn Muskar | Dupree Theater Lobby| Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 7 to 9 p.m. March 6
* Nancy Macko: Fragile Bee | Carpenter Lobby | Through April 28
* North Lake College Advanced Photography Students | Focus Gallery | Through Feb. 24
* Out of the Wild: Robert Glen Bronzes | Courtyard Gallery | Through Feb. 24
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 19, 2019, 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ South Irving Library Program Room
A special food-themed adult coloring event. Spend some calorie-free time drooling over delicious food during this come-and-go activity. Part of the Craft Like Crazy program series for adults. No children please.
February 19, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ West Irving Library Meeting Room
Meet fellow local writers interested in sharing their latest work and improving techniques at the Irving Writers Salon. The group meets the third Tuesday of the month at the West Irving Library. The Salon is open to all levels of writers, whether you have a working manuscript or are just starting out on your writing journey. Readers are welcome to join in to listen and provide feedback. Writers are encouraged to bring samples of their work to share, but it’s not required.
February 19, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ West Irving Library Storytime Room
Feeling stressed? Find peace within, learn to meditate, and find balance with guided meditation. This free program is presented by DFW Sahaja Yoga Meditation.
February 19, 2019, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ Lively Pointe Youth Center