July 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
August 25, 2020 - August 29, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
September 7, 2020
September 15, 2020
September 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 21, 2019, All Day @ North Lake Natatorium
Register in person prior to class or online at SoggyZoggy.com.
February 1, 2019 - February 28, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Art Imitating: Black History Month Exhibition Presented by the Irving Black Arts Council Life | Main Gallery | Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 9.
* Here and Now: Prints by Carolyn Muskar | Dupree Theater Lobby| Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 7 to 9 p.m. March 6
* Nancy Macko: Fragile Bee | Carpenter Lobby | Through April 28
* North Lake College Advanced Photography Students | Focus Gallery | Through Feb. 24
* Out of the Wild: Robert Glen Bronzes | Courtyard Gallery | Through Feb. 24
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 21, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Heritage Senior Center
We're an informal group of book lovers who read and discuss a wide variety of titles, from recent literary bestsellers to classic novels. The group meets at 7 p.m. on the third Thursday of every month at the Heritage Senior Center. This month, we'll discuss The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
February 21, 2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Show off your crafting skill in this laid back mannequin head decorating program. Supplies provided.
February 21, 2019, 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM @ South Irving Library Meeting Room #1
Growing food is fun and rewarding - especially when it is free of the pesticides and herbicides used by most commercial growers. Join the Think Green team and the staff of Marshall Grain to learn the basic concepts of organic gardening and learn how easy it is to make the switch from a chemical-based approach. Participants will take home "10 Tips for Organic Gardening" and a custom vegetable growing calendar tailored for North Texas.
February 20, 2019, 8:00 AM - February 22, 2019, 5:00 PM @ Valley View Municipal Complex
Instructor Barry Allen, Water Programs Specialist