August 25, 2020 - August 29, 2020
4140 Valley View Lane
September 7, 2020
September 8, 2020
September 15, 2020
November 7, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 27, 2019, All Day @ North Lake Natatorium
Lessons are available for both children and adults. Pricing varies with session length. Registration is available online at SoggyZoggy.com or in person at North Lake Natatorium.
February 1, 2019 - February 28, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Art Imitating: Black History Month Exhibition Presented by the Irving Black Arts Council Life | Main Gallery | Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 9.
* Here and Now: Prints by Carolyn Muskar | Dupree Theater Lobby| Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 7 to 9 p.m. March 6
* Nancy Macko: Fragile Bee | Carpenter Lobby | Through April 28
* North Lake College Advanced Photography Students | Focus Gallery | Through Feb. 24
* Out of the Wild: Robert Glen Bronzes | Courtyard Gallery | Through Feb. 24
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 27, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ South Irving Library Program Room
Discover the inner self, understand your connection to the universe, and achieve your highest potential through the practice of meditation. Presented by DFW Sahaja Yoga Meditation. Meets each Wednesday. Non-Spanish speakers and all ages are welcome.
February 27, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Children ages 3 to 6 can participate in a leisurely exploration of the world around them through sensory and therapeutic play stations. Tickets are required. This event is limited to 15 child/caregiver pairs.
February 27, 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room
February 27, 2019, 8:00 AM - March 1, 2019, 5:00 PM @ Valley View Municipal Complex
Instructor Barry Allen, Water Programs Specialist