September 9, 2019 - September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
601 Schulze Dr.
September 21, 2019
217 S. Main St.
September 21, 2019
440 S. Nursery Road
September 26, 2019 - September 29, 2019
5001 N. MacArthur Blvd.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 28, 2019, All Day @ North Lake Natatorium
Register in person prior to class or online at SoggyZoggy.com.
February 1, 2019 - February 28, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Art Imitating: Black History Month Exhibition Presented by the Irving Black Arts Council Life | Main Gallery | Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 9.
* Here and Now: Prints by Carolyn Muskar | Dupree Theater Lobby| Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 7 to 9 p.m. March 6
* Nancy Macko: Fragile Bee | Carpenter Lobby | Through April 28
* North Lake College Advanced Photography Students | Focus Gallery | Through Feb. 24
* Out of the Wild: Robert Glen Bronzes | Courtyard Gallery | Through Feb. 24
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 28, 2019, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
For teens in grades 6-12. Do you have big ideas and a creative flair? Join Y'ALL and earn volunteer hours for helping the Valley Ranch Library plan and implement teen programs! Socialize with friends and help make the library a more teen-friendly place. Meetings are held on the last Thursday of each month at 4 p.m. Pick up an application at the Information Desk.
February 28, 2019, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room
February 28, 2019, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM @ First Floor City Council Conference Room
February 28, 2019, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ City Council Chambers
February 27, 2019, 8:00 AM - March 1, 2019, 5:00 PM @ Valley View Municipal Complex
Instructor Barry Allen, Water Programs Specialist