November 16, 2019
4140 Valley View Lane
November 25, 2019 - November 27, 2019
5001 N. MacArthur Blvd.
November 28, 2019 - November 29, 2019
November 30, 2019
4100 W Airport Fwy
December 7, 2019
217 S. Main St.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 31, 2019 - February 3, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Youth America Grand Prix returns to the Arts Center. The world’s largest student ballet scholarship competition is open to dance students, 9 to 19 years old, and awards $250,000 in scholarships to leading dance schools worldwide.
February 1, 2019 - February 28, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Art Imitating: Black History Month Exhibition Presented by the Irving Black Arts Council Life | Main Gallery | Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 5 to 7 p.m. Feb. 9.
* Here and Now: Prints by Carolyn Muskar | Dupree Theater Lobby| Feb. 2-March 3 Reception 7 to 9 p.m. March 6
* Nancy Macko: Fragile Bee | Carpenter Lobby | Through April 28
* North Lake College Advanced Photography Students | Focus Gallery | Through Feb. 24
* Out of the Wild: Robert Glen Bronzes | Courtyard Gallery | Through Feb. 24
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 1, 2019 - February 16, 2019 @ Valley Ranch Library Adult Fiction Book Display Area
Check out a book from the Valley Ranch Library adult fiction display by February 17 for a chance to enter the Blind Date with a Book Contest. Each book is masked with a wrapper containing clues as to the content, and you won't know the title you've selected until you take it home for the "grand reveal." Then, by February 28, return the comment card enclosed with the book to Valley Ranch Library, and be entered into a March 1 drawing for a prize gift basket. You don't need to be present to win. Limit three entries per person. Must possess a valid adult Irving Public Library card to participate.