November 16, 2019
4140 Valley View Lane
November 25, 2019 - November 27, 2019
5001 N. MacArthur Blvd.
November 28, 2019 - November 29, 2019
November 30, 2019
4100 W Airport Fwy
December 7, 2019
217 S. Main St.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
March 1, 2019 - March 31, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Out of the Wild: Robert Glen Bronzes | Courtyard Gallery | Through March 31
* Here and Now: Prints by Carolyn Muskar | Dupree Theater Lobby| Through March 31
* Richard Widener: Going Solo | Focus Gallery | March 2-31
* Nancy Macko: Fragile Bee | Carpenter Lobby | Through April 28
* Annual Exhibition of Irving ISD Student Artwork | Main Gallery | March 6-May 11
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
March 15, 2019 - March 30, 2019 @ Dupree Theater
Widely hailed as Tennessee William’s last great play, “The Night of the Iguana” grapples with some of life’s biggest mysteries. A defrocked priest has been accused of having inappropriate relations with a teenage girl. He seeks shelter at a Mexican inn run by his blowsy, widowed old friend who finds herself competing for his attentions with a kindly spinster who is caring for her grandfather, an aging poet. Of this play, the New York Times raves, “This is Tennessee Williams at the top of his form.”
March 17, 2019, All Day @ Irving Arts Center
The Miss Texas Latina Pageant is one of the largest state pageants for latinas in the United States. For more information, visit MissTexasLatinaUS.com.