June 1, 2019 - June 30, 2019
4140 Valley View Lane
June 26, 2019
4444 W. Rochelle Road
July 4, 2019
July 11, 2019
601 Schulze Dr.
July 12, 2019
128 N. Briery
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Annual Exhibition of Irving ISD Student Artwork | Main Gallery | Through May 11
* BRAVEART: Cistercian Preparatory Upper School | Courtyard Gallery | Through May 26
* Roz Chast: Cartoon Memoirs | Dupree Lobby Gallery | Through July 7
* Deliverance: Rescued and Set Free | Carpenter Lobby | May 4–July 28
* The 34th Annual Texas and Neighbors Five State Competition | Main Gallery | May 18–June 15
* Prints by Calli Nissen | Main Gallery | May 18-July 7
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
May 31, 2019, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM @ Carpenter Hall
Singer, songwriter, choreographer and actor Gudas Maan is considered one of the most notable figures in the world of Punjabi music.
May 31, 2019, 12:15 PM - 3:15 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Lobby
All language skill levels are welcome to attend these free classes on Mondays and Fridays during April and May, excluding Memorial Day on Monday, May 27. Classes are held in the library's program room.This series is facilitated by the Irving Independent School District Adult Education Department and Workforce Solutions.For more information, please call (972) 600-6130.
May 31, 2019, 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ Mustang Park Recreation Center
Mingle with family, friends and neighbors at this annual Cookout and Campfire. Staff will be serving cheeseburgers, veggie burgers, chips and soft drinks in the park. Afterwards, guests can make s’mores by a real campfire and sing along with karaoke. Don’t forget to bring a lawn chair. Admission is free. First come, first served.