September 29, 2020
November 10, 2020
November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 24, 2020 - February 8, 2020 @ Dupree Theater
MainStage presents Kate Hamill’s effervescent adaptation of Jane Austen’s novel “Pride and Prejudice.” This “Pride and Prejudice” for a new era is bold, surprising, boisterous and timely. It explores the absurdities and thrills of finding a perfect (or imperfect) match in life. The outspoken Lizzy Bennet is determined to never marry, despite mounting pressure from society. Literature’s greatest tale of latent love has never felt so theatrical, or so full of life.
January 31, 2020 - February 2, 2020 @ Irving Arts Center
The world’s largest student ballet scholarship competition, the Youth America Grand Prix, is open to dance students ages 9-19 and awards $250,000 in scholarships to leading dance schools worldwide.
February 1, 2020 - March 1, 2020 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Artistic Expressions from Within, presented by the Irving Black Arts Council | Main Gallery | Feb. 1-March 1
* Night/Light: Photographs by Kate Jenkins | Focus Gallery | Feb. 1-March 29
* North Lake College Student Photography Exhibition | Courtyard Gallery | Feb. 1-April 19
* Steven Foutch: Prints | Dupree Lobby Gallery | Feb. 1-April 26
* J.J. L’Heureux: Faces from the Southern Ocean | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Feb. 8-April 26
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 2, 2020, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Fulfill destiny and emerge a hero by joining in on an afternoon of tabletop role-playing games (RPGs). These games are fun and are great for exercising social skills, creativity, and concentration. Learn RPG basics, including character creation. No experience is needed and no supplies are required.