November 6, 2020
128 N. Briery
November 10, 2020
November 11, 2020
801 W. Irving Blvd
November 26, 2020 - November 27, 2020
December 25, 2020
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 22, 2020 - February 23, 2020 @ Irving Archives and Museum
Irving Archives and Museum and the ThinkIndia Foundation present "India a la Art: A Culture Collective" series of events and exhibits running concurrently with the Smithsonian exhibit, "Beyond Bollywood: Indian Americans Shape the Nation."
All activities are free with museum admission, unless indicated.
* 10:30 a.m. Feb. 22 | Aroma & Mandala Art Therapies | Free
* 12:30 p.m. Feb. 22 | Gentle Yoga and Therapeutic Movement | Free
* 2:30 p.m. Feb. 22 | Chair Yoga for All | Free
* 3:30 p.m. Feb. 22 | The Art of Making Indian Chai | $15
* 1 p.m. Feb. 23 | Ayurveda for Modern Living | Free
* 3 p.m. Feb. 23 | Tips for Using Body and Breath to Self-Manage Mood and Stress | Free
Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/iamirvingtx/ and http://www.irvingartscenter.com/museums-and-archives/irving-archives-museum/.
February 1, 2020 - March 1, 2020 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Artistic Expressions from Within, presented by the Irving Black Arts Council | Main Gallery | Feb. 1-March 1
* Night/Light: Photographs by Kate Jenkins | Focus Gallery | Feb. 1-March 29
* North Lake College Student Photography Exhibition | Courtyard Gallery | Feb. 1-April 19
* Steven Foutch: Prints | Dupree Lobby Gallery | Feb. 1-April 26
* J.J. L’Heureux: Faces from the Southern Ocean | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Feb. 8-April 26
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 23, 2020, 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM @ Dupree Theater
The Irving Black Arts Council and City of Irving present the annual Black History Month celebration featuring special performances and the unveiling of the 2020 USPS Heritage Stamp.