May 31, 2021
June 26, 2021
128 N. Briery
July 5, 2021
August 13, 2021
128 N. Briery
September 6, 2021
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 29, 2020, 1:00 PM - March 1, 2020, 4:00 PM @ Irving Archives and Museum
Irving Archives and Museum and the ThinkIndia Foundation present "India a la Art: A Culture Collective" series of events and exhibits running concurrently with the Smithsonian exhibit, "Beyond Bollywood: Indian Americans Shape the Nation."
All activities are free with museum admission, unless indicated.
* 3 p.m. Feb. 29 | Yogananda in America: A Guided Meditation
* 4 p.m. Feb. 29 | Poetry for Creativity and Consciousness
* 1 p.m. March 1 | A Journey of Introspection: Mudras in Motion
* 3 p.m. March 1 | Improve Health and Lifestyle: Ancient and Modern Indian Food Techniques
* 4:15 p.m. | Marma: Energy Healing Through Touch
Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/iamirvingtx/ and http://www.irvingartscenter.com/museums-and-archives/irving-archives-museum/.
February 1, 2020 - March 1, 2020 @ Irving Arts Center
Free guided gallery tours are offered at 6:30 p.m. every Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. every Sunday.
* Artistic Expressions from Within, presented by the Irving Black Arts Council | Main Gallery | Feb. 1-March 1
* Night/Light: Photographs by Kate Jenkins | Focus Gallery | Feb. 1-March 29
* North Lake College Student Photography Exhibition | Courtyard Gallery | Feb. 1-April 19
* Steven Foutch: Prints | Dupree Lobby Gallery | Feb. 1-April 26
* J.J. L’Heureux: Faces from the Southern Ocean | Carpenter Lobby Gallery | Feb. 8-April 26
For more information, visit the Irving Arts Center's Exhibitions page.
February 29, 2020, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ South Irving Library Program Room
Need some dedicated time to get organized? Plan On It is a monthly group for participants to schedule out upcoming months with others and share ideas and techniques. Basic supplies are provided, or attendees may bring their own. Each participant must have their own planner or bullet journal.
February 29, 2020, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
For those who love browsing through cookbooks, trying new recipes and cooking techniques, hang on to that spatula! Each month, the group selects a cookbook and participants choose a different recipe to make. At the next book club meeting, members share and sample the dishes. All levels are welcome. Novices have the chance to learn from more experienced cooks, and seasoned cooks can show off and share their amazing skills.Stop by the Valley Ranch Library information desk to register and pick a recipe for the upcoming month. Ages 18 and older. No children, please. New members are always welcome. This month's featured cookbook is Nothing Fancy: Unfussy Food for Having People Over by Alison Roman.
February 29, 2020, 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM @ West Irving Library Meeting Room
Celebrate Leap Year with a bounce in each step. Partygoers are treated to a performance by the Jumpin' Jammers Jump Rope Team, crafts, refreshments, and more.
February 29, 2020, 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM @ Valley Ranch Library Meeting Room
Girls in grades 6-12 are invited to learn coding and related topics. Registration is required. Participants must bring their own laptops.
February 29, 2020, 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM @ Mustang Park Recreation Center
Grab friends and have a great time. Games, food, music and so much more.