May 7, 2021
5964 Riverside Drive
May 31, 2021
June 26, 2021
128 N. Briery
July 5, 2021
August 13, 2021
128 N. Briery
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 14, 2021 - May 16, 2021 @ North Lake Natatorium
* Registration Deadline: May 7
* Online Assessments Deadline: May 13
* In-person class: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., daily, May 14-16
Training includes Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Water Rescue, Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and First Aid Treatment.
Due to health restrictions, classes are a hybrid (online and in-person) learning environment.
Registration deadlines are firm. Registrants must finish the online portion of the class before the indicated deadline (the first day of in-person class) or they will be dropped from the class. Registrants must bring their certificate of completion to the first day of class.
For more information, contact Jason Garcia at (214) 883- 9269 or Chris Trevino (469) 435-1626.
May 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021
May is Asian-Pacific American Heritage Month in the United States, chosen to commemorate the immigration of the first Japanese to the U.S. on May 7, 1843, and to mark the anniversary of the completion of the transcontinental railroad on May 10, 1869. The majority of the workers who laid the tracks on the project were Chinese immigrants.
May 1, 2021 - May 31, 2021 @ Galleries
Visit IrvingArtsCenter.com for virtual tours and video content featuring current exhibitions.
* BRAVEART/EX | Courtyard Gallery | May 8-June 12
* 36th Annual Texas and Neighbors Five State Competition | Main Gallery | May 15-June 12* Amy Werntz: Portraits | Focus Gallery | May 15-July 10* Lonesome Dove: Photographs by Bill Wittliff | Dupree Lobby Gallery | Through July 11
* Sol Hill: Signal from Noise | Carpenter Gallery | Through July 24
Open noon to 5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Free to view; advance reservations are required.
May 7, 2021 - May 22, 2021 @ Virtual
In a world where witches can’t fall in love, Gillian Holroyd complicates her situation by casting a spell over Shepherd Henderson out of spite. When he falls head over heels in love with her, Gillian must choose whether to love a mortal, or lose him entirely. This successful play from the 1950’s is the hilarious and lovely play that inspired the popular television show, Bewitched!
May 16, 2021, 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM @ Carpenter Hall
The New Philharmonic Orchestra of Irving will close its 2020-21 Sundays at the Symphony with a concert featuring the following musical selections:
* John Cheetham’s commemorative brass fanfare John Rutter’s Suite for String Orchestra
* Charles Gounod’s “Petite Symphony” for woodwinds
* Chuck Mandernach’s Suite for Solo Trumpet, played by Larry Spencer, with brass and percussion